1. Establish micro financing institutions for providing economic and social support to the poorer section of the society.
2. Establish health institute/Hospital with multi specialty clinic catering to the vulnerable, downtrodden, and needy sections of the society of both urban and rural setup. Underserved and marginalized communities to be targeted mainly for this purpose.
3. To promote the health awareness for health prevention measures. It will be for better & healthy living on all types of medical, social and mental illness amongst the community.
4. To setup welfare institutes especially caring for the neglected & outcast women, children and destitute.
5. To establish schools, colleges & orphanages to help the poor & needy children so that they are able to receive education & support for better living.
6. To provide support & linkages for the rural people, self help groups (SHGs) & youth to be self reliant by providing them income generating schemes by building cooperatives.
7. To provide consultancy and capacity building of other NGOs, social organizations & technical institutes on various aspects of micro finance, medical & social issues like rights and gender.
8.To work for the water sanitation & water shed activities in the rural area.(including rain water harvesting measures and capacitating techniques)
9. To develop and impart training of the technique of low cost housing with wet latrines (including disposal knowledge) in built for poor population.
10. To work in the field of HIV/AIDS, RTI/STI & other communicable diseases like leprosy, Malaria eradication & control project.
11.To organize health camps for eye surgery & blindness control program in association with like-minded organizations and their sister concerns in the field
12. To develop old age homes and shelter homes for the destitute & disabled people.
13. To work for the upliftment of scheduled castes and tribes through various tribal development schemes.
14. To integrate with various Government, International NGOs and agencies taking part in the developmental schemes or schemes similar to the organization.
15. To work for the improvement of physical, mental & social health of women and children directly and by supporting the activities of Anganwadi,Balwadis and other such institutions.
16. To eradicate illiteracy through sustained literacy mission activities.
17. To establish library for the overall development of the individuals.
18. To work for the upliftment of women and fight against their atrocities.
19. To work for the protection of environment and also work for the preservation of the “Green house Effect”.
20. To work for the eradication of social evils rampant in the society like child marriages, untouchables & superstition.
21. To promote national and regional languages and to develop a sense of pride for one culture, tradition and nationality.
22. To make women self reliant by promoting small scale industries and cottage industries amongst the SHGs.
23. All the income, earning, moveable, immoveable properties of the society shall be solely utilized and applied towards the promotion of its main aims and objects only set forth in the memorandum of association and no profit thereof shall be paid or transferred directly or indirectly by way of dividends, bonus, profits or in any manner whatsoever to the present and past member of the society or to any person claiming through any or more of the present or past member.